Conquer the world with this free, open-source variation of Civilization.
A free, Open Source alternative to Microsoft Office.
Cloud System Booster
Windows registry cleaner and junk files cleaner to make PC run fast.
Catalogue books, software, movies, music and more.
Repair a corrupt or damaged Windows installation in just a few clicks.
The open source, cross platform, free C++ IDE.
March 15, 2014
All windows platforms
(0 votes) Vote
Finally, an IDE with all the features you need, having a consistent look, feel and operation across platforms.
Built around a plugin framework, Code::Blocks can be extended with plugins. Any kind of functionality can be added by installing/coding a plugin. For instance, compiling and debugging functionality is already provided by plugins!
- Open Source! GPLv3, no hidden costs.
- Cross-platform. Runs on Linux, Mac, Windows (uses wxWidgets).
- Written in C++. No interpreted languages or proprietary libs needed.
- Extensible through plugins
- Multiple compiler support
- Very fast custom build system (no makefiles needed)
- Support for parallel builds (utilizing your CPU's extra cores)
- Multi-target projects
- Workspaces to combine multiple projects
- Inter-project dependencies inside workspace
- Imports MSVC projects and workspaces (NOTE: assembly code not supported yet)
- Imports Dev-C++ projects
- Interfaces GNU GDB
- Also supports MS CDB (not fully featured)
- Full breakpoints support
- Display local function symbols and arguments
- User-defined watches (support for watching user-defined types through scripting)
- Call stack
- Custom memory dump
- Switch between threads
- View CPU registers
- Syntax highlighting, customizable and extensible
- Code folding for C++ and XML files.
- Tabbed interface
- Code completion
- Class Browser
- Smart indent
- One-key swap between .h and .c/.cpp files
- Open files list for quick switching between files (optional)
- External customizable "Tools"
- To-do list management with different users
- Provide a UI, where almost all color settings can be changed. Allow more colors to be customized.
- Improve the UI for editing "Editor syntax highlight themes".
- Improve multi monitor support for the info window popup.
- Several bug fixed with the Global compiler variables.
- Fix bug "Ticking any checkbox in the File properties dialog cause the file to be made read-only".
- Allow more strings to be translated.
- Improvements/bugfixes to the Find/Replace feature.
- Improvements to the annoying dialog.
- Add two more terminal presets: xfce_terminal and terminology.
- Improvements/bugfixes for "Start here page".
- Improvements to the editor - new commands, fixes to old commands, etc.
- Make strip trailing blanks to preserve active line of active editor .
- Try to make visible all toolbars, when a toolbar is shown/hidden and add menu option to fit and optimize the toolbars.
- Improve "swap header/source" command by adding a case-insensitive search as fallback.
Any form of support or software problems will be addressd directly to its developers, Code::Blocks. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Code::Blocks cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.Download now