Disk defragmentation tool, designed for maximum hard drive performance.
Speed-optimized version of Firefox designed for the best possible performance.
Text expander for Windows.
Completely uninstall unwanted programs in minutes with this useful cleanup tool.
Search the Internet for torrent files, and download and upload files.
The open source, cross platform, free C++ IDE.
March 15, 2014
All windows platforms
(0 votes) Vote
Finally, an IDE with all the features you need, having a consistent look, feel and operation across platforms.
Built around a plugin framework, Code::Blocks can be extended with plugins. Any kind of functionality can be added by installing/coding a plugin. For instance, compiling and debugging functionality is already provided by plugins!
- Open Source! GPLv3, no hidden costs.
- Cross-platform. Runs on Linux, Mac, Windows (uses wxWidgets).
- Written in C++. No interpreted languages or proprietary libs needed.
- Extensible through plugins
- Multiple compiler support
- Very fast custom build system (no makefiles needed)
- Support for parallel builds (utilizing your CPU's extra cores)
- Multi-target projects
- Workspaces to combine multiple projects
- Inter-project dependencies inside workspace
- Imports MSVC projects and workspaces (NOTE: assembly code not supported yet)
- Imports Dev-C++ projects
- Interfaces GNU GDB
- Also supports MS CDB (not fully featured)
- Full breakpoints support
- Display local function symbols and arguments
- User-defined watches (support for watching user-defined types through scripting)
- Call stack
- Custom memory dump
- Switch between threads
- View CPU registers
- Syntax highlighting, customizable and extensible
- Code folding for C++ and XML files.
- Tabbed interface
- Code completion
- Class Browser
- Smart indent
- One-key swap between .h and .c/.cpp files
- Open files list for quick switching between files (optional)
- External customizable "Tools"
- To-do list management with different users
- Provide a UI, where almost all color settings can be changed. Allow more colors to be customized.
- Improve the UI for editing "Editor syntax highlight themes".
- Improve multi monitor support for the info window popup.
- Several bug fixed with the Global compiler variables.
- Fix bug "Ticking any checkbox in the File properties dialog cause the file to be made read-only".
- Allow more strings to be translated.
- Improvements/bugfixes to the Find/Replace feature.
- Improvements to the annoying dialog.
- Add two more terminal presets: xfce_terminal and terminology.
- Improvements/bugfixes for "Start here page".
- Improvements to the editor - new commands, fixes to old commands, etc.
- Make strip trailing blanks to preserve active line of active editor .
- Try to make visible all toolbars, when a toolbar is shown/hidden and add menu option to fit and optimize the toolbars.
- Improve "swap header/source" command by adding a case-insensitive search as fallback.
Any form of support or software problems will be addressd directly to its developers, Code::Blocks. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Code::Blocks cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.Download now